Milk thistle is one of nature’s best detoxing remedies; an ally you’ll want by your side at all times during the festive season or after a big night out.
- Liver tonic: Milk thistle is full of flavonoids, which help to regenerate and protect liver cells. This herb is a great natural remedy for liver damage and complaints like jaundice, hepatitis, cirrhosis and inflammation. It makes a great natural hangover cure as well!
- Kidney health: Milk thistle also contains a substance called silymarin, an antioxidant which helps with the development of healthy new cells in the kidneys and liver.
- Gallbladder: Milk thistle stimulates bile production and controls cholesterol levels; both these functions keep the gallbladder functioning normally and prevent the formation of gallstones.
- Heartburn: Milk thistle can also reduce the discomfort of heartburn.
- Allergy relief: The silymarin in milk thistle also stimulates the release of toxins from the liver, which lightens the load on the immune system and reduces the severity of some allergic reactions.
Take 1 – 3 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each vegetarian capsule provides:
- Standardised Milk Thistle seed extract (80% silymarin) 175mg
- Milk Thistle herb powder 172mg
In a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.