This supplement is safe, natural and provides you with an easy route to glowing skin. Viridian Clear Skin Complex helps with the following conditions:
- Acne & blemishes
- Inflamed skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Flushing, redness & rosacea
- Premature signs of ageing
- Symptoms of eczema & psoriasis
The ingredients in this natural supplement all play a role in protecting, healing and beautifying your skin.
- Burdock root is rich in bitter compounds, which increase bile production and boost liver function. By helping the liver to perform its detoxing actions, burdock helps to promote a clear, blemish-free skin.
- Gotu kola contains a compound called asiaticoside, which improves collagen production and promotes skin healing.
- Zinc regulates the skin’s sebaceous gland activity, which prevents the skin from becoming too oily or too dry.
- Selenium is a potent anti-inflammatory, helping to reduce redness and swelling. It’s also a precursor to an enzyme called glutathione peroxidase, which protects the skin from UV damage, and keeps collagen fibres supple and elastic.
- Lutein, a powerful carotenoid found in leafy greens. Protects the skin against oxidative damage.
- Lycopene, bright red carotenoid found in tomatoes. Protects the skin from free radical damage and UV radiation.
- Beta carotene, orange pigment found abundantly in carrots. Provides powerful protection against UV damage.
- Astaxanthin, a pink carotenoid that moves into the skin’s subcutaneous tissue, and protects your collagen fibres, keeping your skin elastic and youthful.
- Lactobacilus acidophilus
- Lactobacilus bulgaricus
- Bifido bacterium
These beneficial bacteria help you to digest and absorb the other nutrients.
Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Burdock root may not be suitable for pregnant women, as it has been shown in some studies to stimulate uterine contraction. It also may not be suitable for those with gallstones. Consult your healthcare provider before use.
Two capsules provide:
Probiotic blend 150mg
Equal ratios of:
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus 50mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 50mg
- Bifido bacteria 50mg
Total viable bacterial count at time of manufacture per to capsules: 1.5 billion
- Lutein extract (5% lutein) 100mg
Providing 5mg of lutein & 300ug of zeaxanthin
- Burdock Root 100mg
- Gotu Kola 100mg
- Natural Beta-carotene/carotenoid complex (as D.salina algae) 5mg
Equivalent to vitamin A 833ug
- Zinc (Citrate) 15mg
- Astaxanthin extract (5% Astaxanthin) 20mg
Providing 1mg of Astaxanthin
- Selenium (Methionine) 75ug
- Lycopene Extract (5% Lycopene) 6mg
Providing 300ug of Lycopene
In a base of spirulina and alfalfa
Vegetarian cellulose (HPMC)* capsules
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/05/2017, By jayaI'm always a bit skeptical of products promising "clear" skin etc. Thought I'd try this out though, as my skin is irritating me so much.
This product seems to be really good and love all the beneficial ingredients. Just be patient...21/09/2016, By AbigailI use to breakout on a regular basis. But after taking these supplements I saw a visible difference within a week. I am on my 3rd bottle, my skin looks beautiful, clean and clear. I don even have to wear makeup anymore because I have nothing to hide.19/05/2016, By ShariStill trying out this product to see if it works. The smell is really strong from the capsules and takes some getting used to. Haven seen any results yet from my acne breakouts on whether this is working or not but so will review again in a few months.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.