- Dimensions: 10.16 x 22.86cm
- Colour: Violet
- Subtle natural lavender scent
- Outer cover is removable & washable
How does the eye pillow work?
- Creates a very gentle pressure and slight sensation of warmth over your eyes; this helps to relax the muscles around the eyes.
- Similar to an eye mask, the eye pillow blocks out the light, giving your eyes a chance to rest and making it easier to drift off to sleep.
- The scent of lavender promotes a feeling of relaxation, and combats headaches and insomnia.
Please Note: Because this product is made using non-toxic, azo-free dyes, colour may vary slightly from the image shown above.
Aum eye pillows make a thoughtful gift for loved ones in need of some TLC!
Close your eyes, lie back and relax with an Aum eye pillow placed gently over your eyes.
(Tip: You can cool your eye pillow in the fridge before you use it, to refresh irritated or tired eyes.)
- Pillow cover: 100% natural cotton with azo-free, toxin-free dyes
- Inner pillow: 100% natural flax seeds
- To clean, remove the cover from your eye pillow, hand-wash very gently using cold water & natural detergent. Hang to dry.
- The dye will run on the first wash, so wash separately.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- DO NOT wash the inner pillow.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product07/06/2017, By ReneI love using this on my clients during Bowen treatments for deep relaxation. Its also saved the day during a migraine attack...both the soothing aroma of lavender and the gentle pressure on the eyes really helped to shift the migraine!15/04/2015, By JodiA great accompaniment to shavasana/yoga nidra. Easing any tension on the eyes, and achieving relaxation much quicker...
The scent is ever so slight and not distracting.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.