- Viniferosa’s blend of Omega rich oils are made to powerfully rejuvenate skin naturally without being heavy or greasy
- Adding concentrated Omega fatty acid serum to your skincare routine, helps regenerate skin cells while repairing damaged skin tissue
- As a natural anti-ageing tool, this blend will diminish the appearance of existing wrinkles while reducing the formation of new ones. It’s hydrating and firming properties will also provide an all-round younger glow.
- Versatile and delicate to ease irritated skin
- Conditions and revitalizes
- Gentle lightweight formula to benefit all types of skin
- Viniferosa oils are certified organic, cold pressed, and extra virgin
Organic Rosehip Oil: It is the essential fatty acids in Rosehip oil that hydrates dry, sun damaged skin and helps to improve the appearance of burns, scars, wrinkles and stretch marks.
Organic Grape Seed Oil: Grape Seed Oil is non-comedogenic (which is just a fancy word for “it doesn’t clog pores”) and is known to treat acne, tighten skin, help diminish dark circles around the eyes, moisturise, reduce scars, restore collagen, and fight aging.
- Apply Viniferosa once or twice daily after cleansing, toning, and exfoliating.
- The calming properties of the Omega oils are gentle enough to be applied around the eyes while the anti-ageing, smoothing, and hydrating properties are excellent for the neck and chest area.
- Viniferosa provides protection from sunlight, reduces the effects of ageing and is ideal to apply under your makeup.
Viniferosa is bottled and sealed in premium ultra-dark glass bottles to ensure continued purity over time. Organic cold pressed oils are best kept in dark glass containers.
Certified organic rosehip and grapeseed oils
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.