- Safe for use on eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Improves skin circulation and helps to fight off skin-damaging free-radicals.
- Made by hand from 100% natural ingredients, using traditional artisanal methods, and then left to dry in the warm Cape winds blowing across the Organic farm
- Palm Oil certified with Roundtable On Sustainable Palm Oil
- Made using natural filtered rain water – no municipal water chemicals or fluoride!
- Nettle is a natural anti-inflammatory, astringent, bactericidal, mild deodorant and stimulates circulation. High in phenols, nettle has powerful antioxidant properties and help keep the free radicals under control when used in skincare. Research has also found high anti-microbial activity in nettle extracts.
- Rosemary has many benefits such as moisturizing your skin, supporting healthy collagen development, fighting off skin-damaging free radicals. Rosemary oil has properties to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses on the skin, which make it ideal for using on problem skin that's affected by dermatitis, acne, eczema or psoriasis. The oil helps stimulate cell renewal and circulation in the skin.
- Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil*, Olive Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Rosemary Oil, Orris Root, Benzoin, Soap Plant Extract, Borage Oil, Avocado Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Fennel Oil, Spearmint Oil, Lavender Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Lime Oil, Neroli Oil, Natural Vegetable Dyes. *From sustainable resources.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product25/02/2017, By ColinI normally have a 15 minute itching session from 99% of soaps that I have tried. This one did not make me itch - seems like a great alternative to Cetaphil.
The only downside is that when its new, its a bit hard to use (hard edges) and kind of solid.02/02/2016, By ChristineThis soap makes for a refreshing shower in the morning. My man loves rosemary and is very pleased with the wonderful smell and invigorating shower experience.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.