- 100% natural ingredients – no petrochemicals or synthetics
- Hand crafted to old-fashioned methods for unique appearance and exceptional quality
- Produced in South Africa using many locally grown herbs and plants
- Palm Oil certified with Roundtable On Sustainable Palm Oil
- Borage Oil is a little known secret that can also provide relief to people who suffer from chronic skin disorders such as eczema and atopic dermatitis and is the richest known source (24%) of GLA.
- Avocado is a good source of vitamin C (involved in the creation of collagen and elastin) and vitamin E (prevents skin cell damage from free radical oxidization). Avocado contains antioxidant and inflammation reducing carotenoids like alpha and beta-carotene, as well as omega 9 fatty acid - maintaining moisture in the epidermis and involved in regenerating epidermal cells, reducing irritation and redness and repairing damaged skin.
- Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil*, Olive Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Rosemary Oil, Orris Root, Benzoin, Soap Plant Extract, Borage Oil, Avocado Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Fennel Oil, Spearmint Oil, Lavender Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Lime Oil, Neroli Oil, Natural Vegetable Dyes. *From sustainable resources.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product27/07/2016, By NicoletteVery beautiful bar and the detail is gorgeous, but I did not like the way my skin felt afterwards, felt a bit dry and tight. Still finished the bar though, the scent is lovely.05/05/2016, By LeandraThis soap has a fairly neutral smell, but beautiful look and immediately leaves the skin nourished and soft after first use!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.