What does U.T Vibrance do?
- Helps treat acute infections that are already underway
- Eradicates E.coli bacteria from the urinary tract
- Stops itching, burning and painful urination
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Added botanicals support general UT health
Most urinary tract infections (UTIs) are caused by E. coli bacteria. Vibrant Health U.T Vibrance works to alleviate urinary tract infections with D Mannose and natural botanicals:
D-Mannose (rare in any other product available in SA) at doses of 8 to 20 grams per day has been shown to purge E. coli bacteria from the urinary tract.
Mannose is a sugar that passes through the human system unmetabolised. It passes quickly to the kidneys and then into the bladder. The E.Coli bacteria attach to the Mannose and are excreted in the urine and eliminated
Cranberry and blueberry whole fruit extracts contain Quinic acid, proanthocyanidins and other organic acids that inhibit E. coli bacteria from attaching to the mucosal linings of the urinary tract
Bearberry (Uva ursi), Dandelion, Goldenrod and Parsley juice act as diuretics to encourage urination so the bacteria is flushed out
Goldenseal, Uva ursi and Goldenrod are natural herbal antibiotics that may help damaged tissue as it heals from bacterial damage
Facts about Urinary Tract Infections (UTI’s)
- They’re common
- 90% of first and 70 – 80% of repeat UTI’s are caused by E. Coli bacteria
- Each year approximately 1 million South Africans suffer with more than one UTI
- Very few antibiotics reach effective levels against UTI’s, and they often recur
- Bacteria that cause UTI’s are becoming increasingly resistant to the antibiotics
- UTI bacteria imbed themselves in the lining of the bladder, making removal or elimination difficult
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 5 Vegipure tablets every 3 to 4 waking hours with water, blueberry, cranberry juice or tea. Do this daily until the contents of the bottle have been consumed. Drink plenty of fluids.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Although D-Mannose is a sugar that is not metabolised by the body and is excreted in the urine, if you are diabetic check with your doctor before taking UT Vibrance.
Serving size: 5 vegipure tablets
Servings per container: 10
5 Vegipure Tablets Contain:
Uva-ursi leaf extract (20% Arbutin) 125mg
Blueberry, whole fruit 125mg
Cranberry, whole fruit 125mg
Dandelion Root 125mg
European Goldenrod areal parts 125mg
Goldenseal root 50mg
Parsley (aerial parts) juice 50mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose coatin
Contains no: gluten, soy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.