Benefits of Phyto Boron
- Helps you retain calcium creating a positive calcium balance
- Supports strong, healthy bones & connective tissue
- Resists the breakdown of collagen
- Regulates the hormonal form of vitamin D, Vitamin D-3 essential for strong bones
- May increase DHEA in men and women who are deficient
- Encourages lean body mass, muscle tone & fat metabolism
- Libido enhancement: particularly benefits testosterone levels and may raise testosterone levels as much as 50% in men who are deficient (over a time frame of 60 days)
- Useful for athletes
- May help postmenopausal women deficient in vitamin D-3 by increasing hormonal D-3, testosterone, estradiol and DHEA
- Can assist with easing arthritic pains
- Patented calcium fructo-borate, form which is found in plants
- Natural, safe and bioavailable
Studies have found that the average western diet provides 1 milligram of boron per day for healthy joints and bones, whereas the daily requirement is 3 to 6 mgs. We lose more calcium in our urine than we absorb, and Boron helps us retain and utilize calcium.
Each Capsule provides
Boron 3mg (from 112g patented Calcium Fructoborate)*
Broccoli Powder 338mg*
*Daily Values not established
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, cellulose capsule
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product29/11/2019, By NickyBoron is needed to absorb calcium, and used to be found in large quantities in fruit and veg (not so much anymore). I feel great whenever I take this.28/10/2019, By LimphoIt's helping a lot with managing arthritic pain. I use it with Vitamin D3. The pain used to be worse at night but I started taking it it has lessened a great deal28/05/2018, By CandiceCan see improvement on my lean muscles and tummy reduction will buy again .quick delivery.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.