- Free of gluten, yeast, dairy products, nut byproducts, colorings, preservatives or any strong allergens, and suitable for vegetarians
- Helpful in the support of healthy blood sugar levels
- Many minerals and phytochemicals we are only recently coming to understand have been lost during the growing and processing of our modern, convenience foods
- Exercise and weight reduction are of paramount importance in the battle to re-establish normal blood sugar control
- Including sea vegetables liberally would be one way to assure continued presence of trace minerals key to balancing blood sugar
- Metabolic Vibrance (MET) may improve insulin e ciency.† Diabetics on insulin should consult their doctor before taking MET, and monitor blood glucose carefully when using MET.
- You may need to adjust personal insulin dosages to compensate for improved utilization.
- DO NOT exceed nine capsules per day except on the advice of your health professional.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breast feeding, taking any prescription medications or have a medical condition, consult your physician or healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Take 3 vegetable capsules one or two times each day or as directed by a health professional.
- Capsules may be taken with or between meals.
- Control of blood sugar is highly individualized. Effective dosage can vary among persons.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate): 13.8mg 15%
- Vitamin D3 (from Lichen oil, 333 i.u.): 8.33 mcg 42%
- Iodine (from plants): 100 mcg 67%
- Zinc (elemental, Krebs cycle): 30 mg 273%
- Copper (elemental, Krebs cycle): 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (elemental, Krebs cycle): 9 mg 391%
- Chromium (elemental, Chromium Nicotinate): 300 mcg 857%
- Vanadium (elemental, Vanadium Aminomin): 20 mg
- Pterocarpus Marsupium Wood (5% Pterostilbene/0.5% Epicatechin ext) : 167 mg
- Bitter Melon Fruit (7% bitter principles/0.5% charantin ext.): 100 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia 2.5%: 100 mg
- Holy Basil Leaf 2% Ursolic Acid Std. Extract: 67 mg
- Gymnema Sylvestre 75%: 67 mg
- Fenugreek Seed 50% Fiber Extract: 500 mg
- Amla Whole Fruit Powder: 167 mg
- Amount Per Serving: % Daily Value
- Blueberry Leaf 20% Chlorogenic Acid Ext: 167 mg
- Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosom) Seaweed Powder Certified Organic: 100 mg
- Fenugreek Seed 60% Mannans Extract: 83 mg
- Cinnamon Bark Powder Certified Organic: 83 mg
- Green Tea Leaf Extr. 98% Polyphenols, 60% Catechins, 50% EGCG Decaf. Std. Ext: 60 mg
- Milk thistle Seed 80% Silymarin Extract: 50 mg
- Banaba Ieaf 1% Corosolic Acid Extract: 16 mg
- Acetyl L carnitine: 83 mg
- L-carnitine fumarate: 83 mg
- Taurine: 83 mg
- L-arginine: 50 mg
- N-acetyl-cysteine: 50 mg
- Alpha-lipoic Acid (99%): 33 mg
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: 33 mg
** Daily Value not established
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule), Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product25/09/2020, By ChloeMy go to product, I can’t live without this, if I’ve over eaten or even just indulged in some choccies this settles me so that I don’t have such a sugar drop, would recommend this to anyone, also best prices at faithful to nature20/11/2018, By SamEffective and works great02/01/2018, By NVSo far, it's working as advertised and claimed. Made a huge difference to my life.26/11/2017, By MimiThe supplement fact is for the powder one,not for the capsules. I was wondering if I can get the powder one by your store, thank you
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.