- The main transporter of zinc into prostate tissue is the amino acid arginine, a nutrient also found concentrated in the prostate gland
- Binding zinc to arginine helps direct it to the tissue that has the highest requirement for the mineral
- Without adequate zinc, sperm production decreases, and the general health of the prostate falters
- Without adequate zinc, critical enzyme systems begin to break down. Sense of taste becomes less acute (an early warning of deficiency) or disappears, damaged tissue heals more slowly or not at all, digestion falters, growth and development slow, and aging accelerates.
- As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
Zinc (elemental, from arginate), soy phytosterol complex
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid,
Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, HPMC
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product01/01/2021, By MaishaI’m happy because I can see the results in just a week.11/05/2020, By Carlawow19/09/2018, By LambertThe ingredients are good but i do not feel any difference in my testosterone levels after taking one capsule daily for 60 days. Have reordered second bottle and will see if any improvement after three/four months
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.