- Premium grade Bourbon vanilla pods
- Packaged in a glass tube with cork stopper for lasting freshness
- Each glass tube contains 1 vanilla pod
- Halaal certified by the South African National Halaal Authority
Vanilla Man products are all genuine; that is, real natural vanilla from the orchid fruit, and not synthetically produced vanillin.
Storage: Store your vanilla pods is in an airtight container in the freezer, or in a glass jar at ambient temperature, out of direct sunlight. With proper storage, vanilla pods should last for years. When it’s fresh, your vanilla pod should be able to bend and twist without snapping.
Did You Know? Vanilla is the only edible fruit of the orchid family.
Recipe for Coriander Vanilla Sauce:
- ½ cup onions, sliced
- ¼ cup celery, sliced
- 3Tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 Vanilla Man Vanilla Pod
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2tsp butter or coconut oil
- 1tsp fresh garlic, minced
- Vegetable stock (both) as needed
- Pinch of salt
- Melt the butter over low heat in a large saucepan; add the onions, celery & garlic.
- Split and scrape the vanilla pod; add the seeds & the empty pod to the saucepan.
- Add the thyme sprigs and bay leaf. Season lightly with salt. Cover the pan & allow the ingredients to start sweating (wilting).
- Toast the coriander seeds in a small saucepan, until they start to smoke & smell fragrant.
- Add the toasted seeds to the mixture & let it sweat, covered until the vegetables become translucent.
- Add enough vegetable stock to cover all of the ingredients fully.
- Increase the heat & allow the sauce to simmer , until it reduces to about half its original volume. Do not allow the sauce to boil.
- Strain the sauce through a fine mesh strainer. Season to taste and serve over a savoury dish.
Vanilla pods, no preservatives, colourants or oils added.
17 out of 18 people would recommend this product30/06/2020, By WendyI've used these vanilla pods to make my own vanilla extract in the past, and have recently started a new batch. They're really great and so full of flavour26/06/2020, By LouisWow... This is definitely the best vanilla... Will never buy another brand. And thanks too faithful to nature that keep stock of these vanilla man pods26/05/2020, By RulizeUsed this to make vanilla infused oil, worked great!05/05/2020, By ElsaLove using these vanilla pods to make custard10/03/2020, By SusieFresh as promised. Can wait for my extract to be ready.11/10/2019, By MeganDivine. I split open a pod and put it into a homemade air freshener.09/10/2019, By AustinThe best vanilla09/10/2019, By AustinSweet but too little quantity.05/07/2019, By MarindaLove my Vanilla pods, the only place I could get them. Lovely and fresh.05/06/2019, By SamanthaReally great product, very fresh.16/05/2019, By MishkaWonderful flavour. Pods are the best. Pastes and extract are not so appealing. Need more suppliers of this product.03/04/2019, By MerylA wonderfully flavored pod. I just love the black flecks in my homemade ice cream08/01/2019, By JoanFantastic vanilla pods !Fresh,well packed,I will definitely buy again !16/10/2018, By ElizabethThe pods are flavourful and not too dry. They do vary in size, but the smallest one still weighed 2 grams as is stated on the side of the tube. (I now use the glass tubes the pods came in as xylitol containers in my handbag - no need to buy expensive single serving packets anymore. )30/09/2018, By Organic hunter gathererGenerally a bit small and sometimes to dry for my liking .26/04/2018, By GailLovely but so little of it for the price.29/10/2017, By Kimgood price. lovely aroma and goes a long way22/05/2015, By EileenI put this in my sugar pot, and it flavour the sugar, and its just so nice to have a wiff of vanilla every time I open the pot.mmmm!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.