- Helps to protect both your hair and skin
- Can also be used as a lip balm and as a protective layer underneath your lipstick
- May be used as a beard balm
- Also soothes ashy feet and cracked heels as a foot cream
- Can provide hold as a dreadlock balm without the build up
- Palm Oil free
- Gluten free
- Comes in recyclable packaging
- No Parabéns, Sulphates or Mineral Oil
- Not tested on animals
- No preservatives or additives
- No Glycerine
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- For softness and nourishment emulsify in your hands and apply to damp hair or skin
- Use as a natural hair sealing cream to promote moisture retention, twisting butter for medium definition, hand and foot cream, soothing beard balm, lip balm or as a body butter.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Vanilla Planifolia Oil.
- Recyclable glass jar with metal lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product22/05/2021, By JessUsing the butter is a "treat yourself" moment for sure! The moussey-texture and smell are amazing and leave your skin feeling so hydrated and soft. I use it on my lips, hands and as deep moisturiser on my face before bed.14/05/2021, By MaryThe whipped butter of ALL whipped butters! I love the soft vanilla/coconut/rosemary scent. I love how it melts in my hands and makes my hair SO SO SO SO SOFT!!! and left it moisturised for the longest I have ever experienced. My skin, my skin! wow! so glowy and soft. I love that this is a multi-purpose product. Well done Vana!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.