- Made to promote soft manageable hair that is safe from breakage
- Contains Palm Oil certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- Infused with vegetable Glycerin
- 100% Natural
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan friendly
- Suitable for normal, dry and damaged hair types
- Comes in recyclable packaging
- No Parabéns, Sulphates or Mineral Oil
- Free of synthetic fragrances or synthetic colour
- Additives with natural colouring: Hydrolysed Gardenia Florida Extract - which helps to revitalise dry, dull hair and to reveal hair’s softness
- Use it daily as a leave-in treatment to refresh your curls between wash days or after washing your hair as part of your styling routine.
- For best results, use it to prepare and prime your hair for protective styles, twist-outs, braid-outs or roller-sets after rinsing out your Vana Naturals MakeMeStrong Conditioning Mask and follow-up with your Vana Naturals MakeMeCurly Defining Styler.
- Style as desired
- This is a buildable formula so use a little at a time, increasing as needed on damp to wet hair!
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 250 ml
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Triheptanoin, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Hectorite, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Gardenia Florida Extract, Maltodextrin, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) Extract, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene**, Citral**, Linalool**
- **Naturally occuring in essential oils. 100% natural origin of total.
- Natural PP jar and lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
3 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/02/2022, By PeterSuch an amazing moisturiser for natural afro hair! A staple in my household.21/10/2021, By IlseIt does make your hair soft but my hair feel and look oily. Wasted my money on this range20/09/2021, By FvI don't think this product is made for soft, curly hair. Struggling to use it as it makes my hair stiff. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the smell is also putting me off.. smells a bit like liquorice18/06/2021, By KseniaIts very hydrating and not too oily at the same time. I have used it both as a leave in conditioner (it does define the curls nicely) and as a hair mask (which made my hair so soft!) Plus it smells amazing.17/05/2021, By MaryI love how creamy and super super moisturising this leave-in conditioner makes my afro-textured, curly natural hair. I used it after rinsing out my deep conditioner and my hair immediately soaked up this goodness and became soft, plyable and really enhanced the effectiveness of the styling products I used afterwards. I highly recommend this leave-in! Also, a little goes a LONG LONG way!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.