- Water-based intimate lubricant
- Made from 100% natural & organic Ingredients
- Infused with organic Rooibos tea leaves
- Safe to use on your most delicate & sacred areas
- Safe to use with latex contraceptives
- pH-balanced for your sexual health (4.0 pH)
- So natural that it’s edible
- Xanthan Gum gives a smooth glide
- Nourishing & won’t dry up or get sticky
- Offers a soothing relief to dryness
- Suitable for premenopausal dryness
- Chemical-free & Dimethicone-free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Not tested on animals
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Made with lots of love in Cape Town
- Open and pump the liquid onto the required area or your hands.
- Rinse with water after use, for hygiene purposes.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life once opened is 6 Months and closed is 1 Year.
- This luxurious lube is infused with Rooibos giving it a natural Honey-gold hue. It is not infused with metallic gold.
Did you know? This product is kind to our planet: it’s not tested on animals & the packaging is fully recyclable & reusable, keeping you & the environment happy.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml.
- Saline Water, Organic Vegetable Glycerin (Palm Oil), Rooibos Tea, Citric Acid, Grapefruit Extract, Xanthan Gum.
- Held within a recyclable amber glass bottle & plastic lid. Housed in a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product12/06/2021, By Just meThe best lubricant that I have tried. And have tried many. Well worth the price. Will buy it again19/04/2021, By NuTo the Comment below by D.
As the founder of Liquid Gold Lube, I wanted to address this comment to add clarity. Firstly thank you for sharing your feedback and thoughts as we take our customer satisfaction very seriously. Our product can not be compared to KY as they are in two completely different lube categories, it would be like comparing apples with broccoli.
Yes our product does have glycerin (organic vegetable glycerin) which is clearly listed on our bottle, website and on FTN site, as we believe in full transparency of what our product is made from, which as I am sure you have experienced is not the norm for most intimate products. As almost ALL lubricants have a gliding agent which hosts a form of sugar, you have to look at the ingredients list holistically. As in Liquid Gold Lube, we have chosen to use a bio active compound ingredient 'Grape Fruit Seed Extract' which is scientifically proven to inhibit and eliminate candida\yeast infections.
So we strongly advise you consult your gynecologist, to help find a product suited to the sensitives of your body.
For any further queries or questions please feel free to contact me directly email@example.comWe could have spent R50 (and bought KY Jelly) instead of R300 to buy this product...only to end up with the same problem08/04/2021, By DThis product contains Glycerin a common ingredient in most water based lubricants (which are far cheaper than this one). Glycerin is not pure and only contains 95% glycerol. Glycerin is a by-product of sugar. Sugar attracts yeast and can make a person more prone to yeast infections.24/02/2021, By JessicaI really love that this is organic. The packaging is wonderful, and I also love that it is non-gendered and works towards normalizing the use of lube for fun, but also to ease discomfort.25/01/2021, By JA high quality lube! Highly recommend not only for the bedroom activities but also for comfort in menopause.15/01/2021, By LauraI love the fact that this lube isn't just incredibly functional and good at what it does, but knowing that I am putting chemical-free lube that is kind to my bits really just makes it all the better. This is a product that is a wonderful addition to any sort of bedroom antics.14/01/2021, By ClaireThis lube is incredible and I have been a fan since the very beginning. There is nothing like it in my opinion.14/01/2021, By TinksGreat product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.