- Ideal lubricant for a prolonged, pleasurable intimate experience
- Can be a vaginal treatment that relieves dry and itchy sensations
- Offers menopause relief and protect against damage around your intimate area
- Added with Canadian-sourced probiotics
- Helps to combat urinary tract infections
- Packed with anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- Palm Oil free
- Infused with Vegetable Glycerine (contains GMO-free Soyabean)
- Contains Maltodextrin
- Suitable for normal, dry, sensitive, combination and mature skin types
- Plant-based and Vegan friendly
- Plant-based extracts from South African Cape Aloe Ferox - which is known to detoxify and heal your skin. It’s also a source of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antiparasitic properties.
- Anara’s products are made by women for the comfort of women. Their products have had good reviews from women who needed menopause support and relief during menopausal transition.
- Apply liberally to intimate areas when required, as a moisturiser and to help prevent urinary tract infections.
- Apply when required for improved sexual intimacy and comfort.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 65ml
- Aqua, Aloe Ferox Leaf Gel, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin, Ascorbic acid, Citric Acid.
- Recyclable glass bottle with plastic pump top.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product10/02/2022, By CamiSt001I am so far very pleased with this product. I have not experienced any adverse reactions. I have only been using it for a week and will review it again after a month.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.