- A texturising creamy scrub that helps to hydrate and harmonise your skin
- Enriched with Pumice to purify and revive your skin cells
- Certified natural by COSMOS and the UK Soil Association
- Contains Sandalwood oil - which can help to pamper the skin to help keep it soft and smooth
- With essential oils and antioxidant properties of lemongrass
- It has bio-actives which soothe and calm before massaging in to buff the skin.
- Added with vegetable glycerin
- Palm Oil-free
- Apply to damp skin, massaging in gentle circular movements over the face and neck before rinsing off.
- Use 2 to 3 times a week after cleansing with one of Urban Veda’s facial washes.
- It can also be applied as a mask and left for 5 minutes.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Nett Volume: 125 ml
- Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin **, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Pumice, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Sodium Phytate, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Sorbic Acid, Terminalia Arjuna Bark Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Geraniol *, Limonene *, Linalool *.
- * Derived naturally from essential oils.
- ** Vegetable Origin.
Country of Origin:
- Product of UK
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.