- Contains a delightful fragrance that pleases the senses
- It can help to improve your complexion
- Shortlisted for Best Skin Innovation at the 2018 Family Awards
- Effective on normal and dry skin
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free by Peta, the Leaping Bunny and the Vegetarian Society
- Added with vegetable glycerin
- Palm Oil-free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- It is enriched with Goji Berries to boost hydration levels
- Infused with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components from Turmeric - to help brighten your skin
- Apply to damp skin, massaging in gentle circular movements over the face and neck before rinsing off
- It can also be applied as a mask and left for 5 minutes
- Use 2 to 3 times a week after cleansing with one of our facial washes
- This activates the fruit enzymes hydrating the skin further before massaging in to buff the skin
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Nett Volume: 125 ml
- Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin**, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Pumice, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Salicylic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sorbic Acid, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Terminalia Arjuna Bark Extract, Pogostemon cablin Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Wood Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Boswellia carterii Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal*.
- *Naturally derived from essential oils.
- **Vegetable Origin.
Country of Origin:
- Product of UK
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.