- Urban Moonshine Cider Vinegar Bitters is a certified organic spray
- Containing a blend of earthy & sour-tasting herbs & aromatic plants
- It’s believed to have multiple health benefits
- Relieves gas, bloating
- May relieve an upset tummy
- Support normal detox
A bit more about this wonderful Cider Vinegar Bitters Dropper:
- Aromatic plants include ginger root, burdock root, artichoke leaf
- Contains only organic & sustainably harvested plant-based ingredients
- Can be refilled
- Glycerin free
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- Alcohol free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) before or after meals, up to 6 times per day.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, lactating, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Always consult your preferred healthcare professional before adding a new supplement to your diet.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Use within two years of purchasing.
Did you know?
- In the past, human beings consumed a large number of wild plants, the majority of which were bitter in flavor. However, as a result of industrial agriculture, the bitter flavor was lost in exchange for sweet & salty flavours as well as processed food. Bitters may benefit our digestive system by engaging the digestive system, alerting it through taste that a complex food is being ingested. This causes the body to secrete digestive juices in preparation for the incoming food!
- Nett Volume: 59 ml.
- Servings per bottle: approximately 49 servings.
- Apple Cider Vinegar; Burdock Root; Ginger Root; Dandelion Root; Gentian Root; Artichoke Leaf
- Clear glass bottle with a plastic lid with a pipette.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United States
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.