- Amaranthus viridis leaf powder
- High in protein and fibre
- Promotes gut health
- Highly sustainable, drought resistant
- No preservatives
- Suitable for diabetics
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Add to smoothies, breakfast bowls, meals or treats to give you a kick of greens and micronutrients.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep sealed after opening and consume within best before date.
Did you know? Amaranthus viridis contains a unique protein called ‘amaranthin’ which has been demonstrated to have antiviral properties.
- Nett Weight: 150 g.
- Serving Size: 15 g.
- Servings Per Container: 10.
- Amaranth Leaf Powder.
Notice: Amaranth leaves may not be suitable for those suffering from gallstone and/or kidney stones due to their oxalate content. Consult with your trusted healthcare provider should you be concerned about this.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1504
- Protein (g): 24,8
- Carbohydrate (g): 44,8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 33,2
- Sodium (mg): 43
Packaging: PLA sealed compostable inner bag. Cardboard outer tube with laminate label, metal base and recyclable plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.