- Smoothie mix made with 4 superfoods
- High in protein and fibre
- Promotes gut health
- No preservatives
- No added sugar
- Sweetened naturally with stevia
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Almonds are high in healthy fats, fibre and protein.
- Amaranthus leaf powder is a South African superfood otherwise known as ‘marogo’.
- Turmeric is an ancient Ayurvedic spice renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- For a soothing evening drink add to warmed coconut milk with a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Add to smoothies, breakfast bowls, meals or treats to give you a nutritional kick.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep sealed after opening and consume within best before date.
- Nett Weight: 150 g.
- Serving Size: 10 g.
- Servings Per Container: 15.
Allergens: Tree Nuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 2078
- Protein (g): 22,7
- Carbohydrate (g): 16,3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2
- Total Fat (g): 34,4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2,9
- Dietary Fibre (g): 17,4
- Sodium (mg): 27
Packaging: PLA sealed compostable inner bag. Cardboard outer tube with laminate label, metal base and recyclable plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.