- Smoothie mix made with 3 superfoods
- Restores glycogen post workout
- Very high in fibre
- Promotes gut health
- No preservatives
- No added sugar
- Sweetened naturally with stevia
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Baobab fruit powder has one of, if not the, highest ORAC scores of any food: 140 000 μ mol TE/100g.
- Amaranthus leaf powder is a South African superfood otherwise known as ‘marogo’.
- Ginger is a revered Ayurvedic spice, known for its anti-inflammatory effects.
- For a restorative post workout beverage, add 1-2 tablespoons Feisty Baobab Spring to your pea protein based smoothie.
- Add to smoothies, breakfast bowls, meals or treats to give you a nutritional kick.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep sealed after opening and consume within best before date.
- Nett Weight: 150 g.
- Serving Size: 11 g.
- Servings Per Container: ~13.
- Baobab Powder, Amaranthus Leaf Powder, Ground Ginger, Stevia.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1618
- Protein (g): 13,2
- Carbohydrate (g): 60,3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 11,1
- Total Fat (g): 1,1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 41,2
- Sodium (mg): 27
Packaging: PLA sealed compostable inner bag. Cardboard outer tube with laminate label, metal base and recyclable plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.