- Step out into the world again with confidence, comfort and style in this beautiful Ubuntu Baba Stage 1 Carrier
- 3 Colour Options - grey, navy or sage
- Grows with your baby from newborn to 12kgs (±14 months)
- Replicates hugging feeling of the womb to promote sleep
- Ergonomic for healthy hips with adjustable knee-to-knee support
- Criss-cross buckled shoulder straps for easy on and off
- Softly padded and supportive waistbelt (gentle on c-section healing)
- Made from breathable organic hemp (perfect for hot summer days)
- Breathable hood for sleep support and discreet nursing
- Large zipped storage pocket (fits nappies, wipes, dummy)
- Lifetime Guarantee on all stitching and workmanship
What is Babywearing?
"Babywearing" simply means holding or carrying a baby or young child using a cloth baby carrier. Holding babies is natural and universal; baby carriers make it easier and more comfortable, allowing parents and caregivers to hold or carry their children while attending to the daily tasks of living. Babywearing is a powerful tool for parents and caregivers. It helps a new dad put a fussy newborn to sleep. It allows a new mom use both hands to make a family meal. It lets an experienced parent or caregiver carry a baby on her back and wash the dishes, do the laundry, take a hike, or attend to older children, all while keeping the baby safe and content.
Just imagine how scary this big wide world must be for our little babies. They’ve been living inside of their mothers womb for a whole 40 weeks and then suddenly, they find a whole new world with new sounds, new smells, new everything!
Why wear your baby?
- Rest those tired arms from holding little ones
- Enjoy freedom of movement and true multitasking
- Free your hands to care for other children
- Sooth fussiness, reflux, and colic
- Share the load with other caregivers
- Carriers promote bonding as babies needs are met quicker
- Make frequent feedings easier and discreet
- Carried babies tend to be more alert
- Carried babies are safer
- Pure Convenience – hand free and hassle free shopping is actually possible for moms!
- Research shows that carried babies cry 40 - 50% less.
- Hemp breathes so that it is cool in warm weather and warm in cooler weather
- Hemp “wears in, not out” so the fabric gets softer, the more it’s washed and worn
- Hemp fabric is weather and UV-resistant, making it excellent for outdoor wear
- Hemp fabric absorbs and releases perspiration quickly, keeping your baby as cool as possible on those hot summer days
- Although hemp fabric is lightweight, it has 3 x the tensile strength of cotton, making it extremely strong, durable and safe for carrying your baby
- Hemp fabric is naturally anti-microbial, making it resistant to mould and mildew
- Hemp grows rapidly and requires little water and no pesticides or herbicides while offering significant benefits for the economic and environmental sustainability of our planet
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/03/2021, By DineoI got this as a baby shower gift. I've generally enjoyed using it with my baby and I could be handsfree. I have yet to master how to use it to breastfeed whilst holding her. Otherwise, I highly recommend it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.