- CBD-infused rooibos ice tea
- Mellow & smooth with unique umami flavour notes
- Made with real, natural ingredients like fresh-squeezed fruit juice & rooibos
- No artificial flavours, colours, additives or preservatives
- CBD sourced from 100% organically grown European hemp
- Has mild relaxing properties, non-psychoactive
Please Note: Because it’s made using all-natural ingredients, your Uber brew may vary in taste depending on the season.
Why do we love this product?
- This is a delicious, tasty and healthy drink that’s rich in antioxidants and bursting with juicy goodness.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Pressed Apple Juice (50%), Water (39%), Rooibos Brew (5%), CBD Liquid (3%), Ginger (3%)
Typical Nutritional Information (per 330ml serving):
- Total nitrogen (g): 0.05
- Protein (g): 0.07
- Carbohydrates (g): 0.09
- Sugars (g): 116
- Glass bottle
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa (CBD sourced in Europe)
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product22/10/2020, By NeioI'm normally not a fan of Rooibos ice tea, but I absolutely loved this one! It's sweet without being too sweet and it's refreshing! So delicious, perfect for summer!06/10/2020, By DuanéHappy with the purchase so far, tastes good!29/09/2020, By ErikaI got this as part of a gift and really enjoyed it. I'll definitely be ordering some more!22/09/2020, By LeenSo good! Definitely getting more13/09/2020, By CarmenSo delicious. I think it made me a little sleepy but in a good way. Wish I could get a whole crate full.20/08/2020, By TamLooooove!!08/05/2020, By UlrichLove it26/04/2020, By MocaMy husband loves it. He wishes it came in a 6 pack.14/04/2020, By LeeI bought this once at another shop and really enjoyed it. I'm so glad to see that FTN now stocks it. I'll definitely be ordering some some.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.