- Versatile bags can be used to cover plant pots, to corral toys, to store fruit and veggies, to store bread - you can even use it to serve dry food, like chips or rolls
- The bags are made from cellulose that is stretched and tanned to achieve a more durable material
- Since the bags are so versatile, you can use them for one purpose, then wash and reuse somewhere else
- They come in a variety of sizes to organise everything from makeup brushes to guest towels
Did you know? In order to make your Uashmama bags more stain resistant, you can treat the material with a bit of Scotchguard.
- Unroll bag and wash in warm water with a mild soap, then rinse thoroughly and dry flat
- Hand wash only, do not machine wash and do not dry clean
- Small: 12cm (W) x 12cm x (D) 25cm (H)
- Medium: 18cm (W) x 12.5cm x (D) 33cm (H)
- Large: 21cm (W) x 15cm (D) x 33cm (H)
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/06/2017, By AyandaI bought this thinking it was a grow bag... upsetting as it may be, I ended finding plenty uses for it, so my money didn't go for waste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.