- Green Split Peas are a highly nutritious pantry staple to add a boost of health to all sorts of dishes
- Product of South Africa
- Rich in protein - crucial for many functions within the body
- High in iron, an important component of hemoglobin that carries oxygen from our blood to our lungs
- Rich in B vitamins that help to maintain energy levels throughout the day
- High in folate that assists in new cell development and aids in a healthy pregnancy
- Rich in copper that increases iron absorption
How to Use
- Rinse and cover with water in a non-metal container
- Leave to stand for 12 hours
- Once soaked, rinse the split green peas well, cover with generous amount of water and simmer gently for 40 minutes until done
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product05/04/2018, By KylieI added this to my vegetable soup and it made it so thick and creamy!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.