- Rich in Manganese that fights free radicals within the body and acts as an antioxidant
- High in Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus that are crucial for healthy bones and teeth
- Rich in Zinc that boosts immunity and aids in healing wounds
- High in Selenium that boosts the immunity and acts as an antioxidant
- Rich in Phosphorus that detoxes the body and maintains bone and dental health
- Very low glycaemic index
- Quick cooking
- Place whole rolled oats in a saucepan and pour enough water to cover the oats.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
Did you know?
- It is believed that Roman Gladiators ate a predominantly vegetarian diet that consisted mostly of oats, wheat, barley, and legumes.
Country of Origin:
Product of EU - Packed in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product11/03/2019, By ChelseaLove the packaging. Oat are great and filling. Happy days08/03/2019, By EstelleThis oats is the real deal! It tastes great, is filling and to top it all it is NON-GMO.20/09/2018, By BevI like the 400g package- works well when there is no longer a family to feed. The fact that it's also resealable is a bonus28/07/2018, By And Then There Was FoodI love the packaging and the fact that it is resealable. Yummy, fresh oats!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.