- Hearty black quinoa
- Preservative-free, no GMOs
- No artificial additives, flavours or colours
Top benefits of quinoa:
- High in iron & protein
- Low glycaemic index (GI)
- Easy to digest
- A vegan source of energy-boosting B vitamins
- Rich in manganese, an antioxidant that fights free radicals
- High in calcium, magnesium & phosphorus which promote bone health
- Add 1 cup raw quinoa to 2 cups water.
- Gently simmer for 20-30 minutes until tender (all the water should be absorbed).
- 1 cup raw = approx. 3 cups cooked.
- Black quinoa
Country of Origin:
- Product of Peru, packed in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.