- As part of the unique class of healing plants commonly known as adaptogens, Maca helps balance, restore, and protect the body in a range of ways
- Assists with hormonal health making it beneficial addition to your diet for the thyroid gland, immune and reproductive systems
- Can be used as an aid for those suffering from menopause, migraines, acne, and impotence
- Great source of fatty and amino acids
- Can be used to improve memory and concentration as well as reduce anxiety, depression and stress
- Its anti-aging properties can assist with skin tone and hair growth
- With high levels of calcium your teeth and bones will benefit from a health boost too
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.