- Zero-kilojoule sweetener with the same taste as cane sugar for versatile use
- Suitable for diabetics - Erythritol is a sugar alcohol that occurs naturally in some fruits and fermented foods
- Ideal for those on sugar-restricted diets & low-carb diets
- Better for your teeth & tummy than processed cane sugar
- Won’t cause blood sugar spikes or affect cholesterol or triglyceride levels as it is not completely absorbed by the body
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product21/07/2018, By MosaNot as sweet as I'd hoped, compared to stevia, for daily consumption. But it's useful for baking.19/04/2018, By NellyNot as sweet as sugar, but I prefer it that way. Doesn't dissolve well in water, unless the water is hot. It substitutes well in baking, though does have a noticeable cooling effect. I prefer it to Xylitol as it's pet friendly. A bit pricey though.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.