- Hair Care: Sesame Oil is renowned for maintaining general hair health while its antibacterial properties keep one’s scalp healthy too.
- Skin Care: Rich in Zinc, an incredibly important mineral for the skin, Sesame Oil increases skin elasticity and smoothness, reduces age spots, and aids to eliminate skin conditions.
- Heart Health: Sesame Oil’s fatty acid content is one of its most beneficial qualities. These fatty acids keep the cardiovascular system strong and cholesterol levels low.
- Bone Quality: Rich in Calcium, Zinc, and Copper - all integral to bone growth and health.
- Relieves Anxiety: Sesame Oil contains Tyrosine, connected to positive serotonin activity.
- Oral Care: It is highly recommended for oil pulling where the antibacterial effects of Sesame Oil boost teeth health and whiteness.
- Prevents Cancer: Rich in the organic compound phytate which has been directly linked to a reduction in the development of cancer.
- Boosts Circulation and Metabolism: The high Copper and Zinc content aids bodies to function at their optimum and getting the right amount of blood flow to both organs and tissues.
Best used after food is prepared than in cooking.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/05/2020, By Jo-AnneSo lovely08/04/2020, By ALLYI noticed that the smell was not as strong as the normal sesame oil that one buys in the supermarket - this just goes to show how pure it is which is great - no additives and coloring added!14/02/2020, By AletPerfect for oil pulling and abhyanga oil massage.13/06/2018, By PiaUse it as the liquid oil component for DIY moisturizer. Works great!14/05/2018, By HellizmaI use this oil in my hot oil mix and it has made the biggest difference in the luster of my hair. I now also and it to my whipped shea butter mousse. Cannot imagine a future without it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.