- Brown Lentils are a highly nutritious legume that are quicker to cook than any other liquid (no soaking required!) and delicious with a rich nutty flavour
- Low GI food
- Product of Canada, packed in South Africa
- High in fibre to aid in digestion and maintain digestive health
- Rich in protein - crucial for many functions within the body
- High in B vitamins that help maintain energy levels throughout the day
- High in manganese which acts as an antioxidant and fights free radicals within the body
- High in iron, an important component of hemoglobin that carries oxygen from our blood to our lungs
- High in copper that increases our body’s iron absorption
- Cooking legumes from dry (rather than using canned) allows you to have a better control over the preparation of the beans, like staying away from nasty additives, often making it the healthiest choice
How to Use
- Add one cup of lentils to a medium sized pot with 3 cups of water, bring to boil, cover tightly, reduce heat and simmer until cooked (approximately 15- 20 minutes).
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/03/2018, By NickyAll truefood products are good quality and affordable. I personally like that they are GMO-free and come in environmentally conscious packaging.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.