- With 100+ MGO (Methylglyoxal) grading - which can reduces inflammation
- Contains antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- Can keep your skin moisturised and restore your natural glow
- Good for fighting skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- Helps to promote oral health
- May help to reduce wrinkles
- Palm oil free
- Comes in a recyclable glass bottle
- Use a sweetener.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use before expiration date
- Nett Weight: 200g
- Manuka Honey
Typical Nutritional Information: per 10g serving
- Energy (kJ): 142
- Protein (g): 0.05
- Carbohydrate (g): 8.2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 7.9
- Total Fat (g): 0.04
- of which Saturated Fat (g): <1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 1.5
- This product has been irradiated to comply with the South African health regulations.
- Blood sugar levels may rise if large quantities are consumed.
- Recyclable miron glass bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Product of New Zealand
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.