- A convenient combination of Truefood South African grown Chia products, you will receive one bag of 200g Truefood Chia & Flax Meal and a 250ml amber coloured glass bottle of Truefood Chia and Flax Oil.
- Chia seeds are a concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fibre, antioxidants, and calcium. The antioxidant activity of chia seeds is higher than any whole food, even blueberries.
- Flax seeds are an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, copper, calcium, protein, potassium, magnesium, folate, soluble fibre and even boron.
- Made from Chia grown in Kwa-Zula Natal Province of South Africa
- No synthetic fertilizers or pesticides have been used in the cultivation of these products
Don’t use Truefood Chia & Flax Oil for cooking. Oils high in essential fatty acids are not good for cooking. In fact, heat can turn these healthy fats into harmful ones. Add flax oil to foods after cooking and just before serving.
Truefood Chia & Flax Meal- Partially defatted milled chia and flax seeds
Seal tightly and refrigerate after opening. Consume within 3 months of opening.
Truefood Chia & Flax Oil- Vegetable oils (chia seed and flax seed), rosemary extract (antioxidant)
Keep refrigerated and consume within expiry date
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.