- Fortified breakfast cereal
- Made by a mom, for moms
- No artificial colours or flavours
- High in energy
- Source of 8 essential vitamins (including B12)*
- Source of iron*
- Palm oil-free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- *For children ages 4 and above.
- Serve with your child’s choice of probiotic yoghurt, full-cream milk and diced fruit.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 400 g.
- Serving Size: 40 g.
- Servings Per Box: 10.
- Oat Flour (Gluten-Free) (51%), Maize Flour (28%), Brown Sugar, Rice Flour (4%), Salt, Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1587
- Protein (g): 7,4
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 77,3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 17
- Total Fat (g): 3,2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4,2
- Total Sodium (mg): 118
- Vitamin B1 (mg): 1,1
- Vitamin B2 (mg): 1,4
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin; mg): 16
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid; mg): 6
- Vitamin B6 (mg): 1,4
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid; mcg): 400
- Vitamin B12 (mcg): 2,5
- Iron (Ferric Pyrophosphate; mg): 14
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product04/04/2020, By PenelopeMy grandson of 3 years old sent me a voice note to say that, I must buy him another box of True Earth Gluten free Breskfast rings, because it was the best ever.12/03/2020, By LondiDoes not have an age group target, can be have by the whole family.02/03/2020, By BernadetteLike the taste of this, not sweet and very filling
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.