- Cinnamon & mint flavoured toothpaste
- Wonderful fresh taste (tastes so yummy you’ll want to eat it!)
- Made from pure calcium, Bentonite Clay, Bicarb, Coconut Oil & Xylitol
- Powerful plant extracts: Mint, Thyme, Cinnamon, Clove, Aloe Vera & Lemon
- Bentonite Clay & organic oil dislodge stuck food & absorb tooth stains
- Calcium & Sodium bicarb is a mild abrasive & keeps your breath oh so fresh
- Organic Oils fight halitosis (chronic bad breath) & tooth decay
- Oils also help to remove bacteria that cause cavities & gum disease
- Xylitol can help to increase pH & prevent enamel decay
- Combats plaque build-up
- Free from nasties
- No petrochemicals, parabens fillers, triclosan or silica
- No SLS’s
- No synthetic flavors
- Made in South Africa (keeping locals zef so fresh!)
- Gentle Ingredients suitable for adults & kids
- Suitable for normal & sensitive teeth
- Can be used on crowns, veneers & bridges
- Suitable for use with manual & electric toothbrushes
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty SA
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consult a healthcare professional if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using this product.
- Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
- Use a pea-sized amount of paste, no more!
Did you know? Trōō is equally passionate about cleaning up the planet as they are about giving you sparkling, clean pearly whites! This wonderful local company hosts monthly River & Ocean cleanups.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml.
- Calcium carbonate* (Chemically pure with high microbiological quality.), Bentonite Clay*, Birch Sugar, Coconut Oil*, Ceylon Cinnamon*, Bicarbonate of Soda, Grapeseed Oil*, Himalayan Salt*, Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Vit. E. Mentha piperita* (mint), Mentha spicata* (Spearmint), Thymus Vulgaris* (Thyme), Cinamomum Zeylancum (Cinnamon Bark*, Cinamomum Zeylancum (Cinnamon Bark*^, Syzygium Aromaticum Eugenia *^(clove bud)
- * Organic Ingredients
- Glass jar with an aluminium lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product25/05/2021, By MichaelHave been searching for an ethical solution to toothpastes / powders for a while and discovered Troo. And it's locally produced!! Love the flavour.19/04/2021, By ChavonneHi Sonja, the consistency has changed to a smooth clay.
The non-synthetic ingredients does not allow the consistency to "not separate" The new consistency is now much, much better.
The first batch, with the heat of Cape Town summer was not ideal. I am very sorry about that. You can be assured that your teeth feel lovely, smooth and clean with our toothpaste.11/04/2021, By SonjaDon't like the flavour, the consistency and it is oily en clogg your toothbrush. Hard to brush with this stiff paste and to grainy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.