- Salted caramel protein bar
- Made with natural ingredients
- Includes 9g of plant-based protein in every bar
- Slow-release energy food
- Wheat-free & gluten-free (made with GF oats)
- No artificial additives
- GMO-free, Trans fat-free
- Vegan-friendly & dairy-free
- Gluten-Free Oats (26%), Rice Syrup, Soya Protein Crunchies (Soya Protein, Tapioca Starch, Salt) (16%), Salted Caramel Flavour Coating ((Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil*), Sugar, Rice Powder (Dried Rice Syrup, Rice Starch, Rice Flour), Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Sea Salt, Natural Flavouring, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Colouring: Paprika Extract)) (13%), Vegetable Oils (Palm*, Sunflower, Rapeseed), Dark Brown Sugar, Soya Flour, Salt and Natural Flavourings.
- *Sustainably Sourced.
Allergens: Contains Soya and Nuts.
Palm Oil Notice: The palm oil used to make Trek products is sourced from private land in the Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea and is 95%, or more, guaranteed to be fully sustainable.
Flavouring Notice: The flavouring found in this product may contain propylene glycol as a carrier substance. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, you may still choose to avoid it if you are allergic or you simply want to reduce your intake.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1871
- Protein (g): 18.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 45.8
- of which Sugars (g): 23.2
- Total Fat (g): 20.4
- of which Saturates (g): 9.6
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3.7
- Salt (g): 1.16
- Manganese (mg): 0.94
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United Kingdom
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product11/09/2020, By KaitlynI absolutely love these bars!! Perfect for a midday snack (although honestly, I would eat these at any time of the day). I have even considered bulk ordering so that I can have the joy of eating one every day.16/08/2020, By LeighA delicious vegan tea time treat27/07/2020, By Beverleyone of my fav bars
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.