- Tasty oat & soya protein bar
- Made with natural ingredients
- Includes 10g of plant-based protein in every bar
- Slow-release energy food
- Wheat-free & gluten-free (made with GF oats)
- No artificial additives
- GMO-free, Trans fat-free
- Vegan-friendly & dairy-free
- Gluten-Free Oats (29%), Rice Syrup, Vegetable Oils (Palm*, Sunflower, Rapeseed), Soya Protein Crunchies (Soya Protein, Tapioca Starch, Salt) (17%), Soya Flour, Raw Cane Sugar, Salt and Natural Flavourings.
- *Sustainably Sourced.
Allergens: Contains Soya and Nuts.
Palm Oil Notice: The palm oil used to make Trek products is sourced from private land in the Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea and is 95%, or more, guaranteed to be fully sustainable.
Flavouring Notice: The flavouring found in this product may contain propylene glycol as a carrier substance. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, you may still choose to avoid it if you are allergic or you simply want to reduce your intake.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1820
- Protein (g): 20.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 42.4
- of which Sugars (g): 24.4
- Total Fat (g): 19.6
- of which Saturates (g): 6.4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4.5
- Salt (g): 1.0
- Manganese (mg): 0.9
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United Kingdom.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product30/08/2020, By LeighGreat, healthy power snack for that mid-afternoon energy slump. I prefer the other variants in the range, though, with the flavoured layer like the salted caramel and the coconut chocolate. This one is just plain so it should be cheaper as you get more with the others in the range.26/08/2020, By tessAbsolutely love these bars! This special made me so happy to see..20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.