- Aloe 24/7 juice is sourced from the Little Karoo
- The farming process is regulated and aloe plants are only harvested once a year
- A processing plant has been built on the farm of one of the ale farmers, which provides employment to many members of the community who were previously unemployed
- Aloe juice is taken from the leaves of the aloe, once they have been drained of bitter juice, peeled and pressed
Did you know? The bitter sap that is drained from the aloe leaves before using is known as aloin, and has powerful laxative properties.
- Drink 1-2 small glasses of Aloe 24/7 each day
- Organic Aloe Ferox Juice, Organic Aloe Ferox Pulp, Organic Honey, Organic Lemon, Organic Ginger, Citric Acid
- Shelf life: 14 months from production date
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product18/06/2019, By MedeaA bit too ginger-y for my taste (hoped for more honey, less zing). But that’s just a personal thing- I’m sure a lot of people would enjoy this.27/05/2019, By AnnaToo Strong17/01/2018, By HeleniDelicious!29/12/2017, By TraceyAbsolutely delicious and refreshing.
love the ginger zing
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.