- Certified organic & fair trade ingredients
- Caffeine-free, low-tannin herbal tea
- Has calming & cleansing properties
- High in rare antioxidants, including nothofagin & aspalathin
- No artificial flavouring or colouring
- No additives or preservatives
- Grown without harmful chemical pesticides
Benefits of buchu:
- A natural detoxing agent or “sweeper”
- Natural diuretic, helps to relieve water retention
- A natural anti-inflammatory & stomach tonic
- Cleanses the urinary tract & kidneys
- Flushes out excess uric acid & gout
- Helps to prevent bladder infections (cystitis) & UTIs
- Relieves menstrual cramps & bloating
- Overall health tonic, high in essential vitamins & minerals
- Source of flavonoids like hesperidin & rutin, which protect the heart & fight disease
Did you know? Buchu is native to the Cape, where it has been used for centuries by local Khoi and San tribes as a natural stimulant and diuretic.
Because of its stimulant properties, consumption of buchu is not recommended during pregnancy and nursing.
Organic rooibos, dried buchu leaves
4 out of 6 people would recommend this product27/02/2021, By LindaIt taste like normal rooibos tea08/06/2020, By MRefreshing.22/07/2019, By ReneNice tea, but more Rooibos than Buchu. I was looking more for Buchu to assist with my bladder
04/06/2019, By RebeccaI was disappointed with this tea- really can't taste the buchu at all.08/09/2018, By AngelI could barely taste the Buchu in this tea.14/06/2018, By SamDelicious natural tea
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.