- At the centre of all Timola products is the name itself.
- Timola is a North-Sotho word that means “to soothe”.
- The word is also used to explain the action of putting out a fire.
- Both versions make this the perfect word to explain the action of the indigenous Bulbine extract on skin.
- Representing the powers that all Timola products harness from this key ingredient.
Benefits of the Fragrance Free Liquid Soap:
- Showcases the exceptional characteristics Bulbine Frutescens as its active ingredient
- Bulbine Frutescens is an indigenous and traditional healing plant
- Skin is topically soothed and deeply hydrated thanks to its potent moisturising properties
- Free of any chemical irritants
- Ideal for sensitive skin that needs a little extra natural loving
- This product can be used as a shaving gel or as a shower gel.
- Aqua, Potassium Olivate, Potassium Sunflowerate, Potassium Moringate, Bulbine Frutescens Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Terasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.