- Raw TigerNuts, sliced into thin wafers for easy snacking
- Sweet and slightly nutty in flavour
- Raw, organic, and sundried
- Try them sprinkled over salads, yoghurt, your favourite breakfast cereal, or add them to baked goods
More about TigerNuts:
- A small root vegetable which comprised 80% of our Paleo ancestors' diet around two million years ago
- Superfood: as much iron as red meat
- Probiotic fiber: fuels probiotic bacteria
- Packed with potassium for recovery
Organic Sliced TigerNuts
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product29/03/2018, By AThis refers too my previous review on the 25/3
Would like to thank FTN for correcting the error by the packer, they have refunded me
As expected from FTN, the best service ever, and once again thank you for your assistance in sorting it out and in such a short period, no long waits :)25/03/2018, By AI did a review previously on the 9/03/2018 and mentioned how little it was, well after awhile I wanted to order more as they are really nice !!
What I found was that I paid for the sliced which is R250.00- 170g and was sent the peeled which is R 189.00 -142g
My fault for not checking my order properly :(09/03/2018, By Adidn't expect so little, so was a little surprised as its a little expensive:(
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.