Key benefits of kombucha:
- Beneficial for energy levels, digestive health & immunity
- High in probiotics which promote healthy bacteria balance in the gut
- A source enzymes that help to boost the metabolism
- Detoxing properties
- Beneficial for the skin, hair & nails
Why do we love this product?
- These fermented refreshments are lovingly made in small batches by a local company.
- Theonista uses a combination of quality ingredients and expert brewing methods to create delicious products with integrity.
- Theonista Kombucha is bottled in BPA-free plastic; please reuse, repurpose or recycle.
- A note on sugar: Although kombucha is made with sugar, it is still a much healthier, low-sugar alternative to ordinary sodas and commercial fruit juices. The sugar is added to the mix to feed the Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria & Yeast (SCOBY). During the fermentation process the sugar is “digested” by the SCOBY and only a trace of sugar remains in the finished batch. The longer the fermentation process is, the less sugar there will be. Theonista Kombucha is made with raw, unrefined evaporated cane juice.
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its potency we wouldn’t recommend it for pregnant women, or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha; it is suggested that 250-500ml per day is a good amount.
- Keep refrigerated. Best served chilled.
- Available in: 330ml & 500ml
- BPA-free bottle
- Raw Kombucha (Purified Water, Organic Green Tea, Unbleached Cane Sugar, Kombucha Culture), Fresh Ginger Juice (1.5%), Turmeric, Cayenne, Black Pepper
Please Note: Theonista Kombucha is brewed in a facility where peanuts & tree nuts may be present.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.