- Loose leaf rooibos tea
- Organic & Fairtrade
- High in antioxidants
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Ideal for brewing your own kombucha at home
- Can be used as part of your Theonista homebrew kit
- Can also be used to make flavourful rooibos tea
- Primarily created for brewing kombucha, but can also be used to make tea.
- Ensure that your ingredients are evenly mixed before brewing.
- Use the blend as is, or combine with other blends to taste.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Use within a year of opening.
- Organic Fairtrade Rooibos
Country of Origin:
- Made in Cederberg, South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product18/03/2020, By EstieExcellent product with great taste.11/10/2019, By CherylWonderfully refreshing as tea...much prefer loose-leaf to dubious tea bags! Made a rooibos chai latte. Also use it to plump up dried fruit to add to compotes and quinoa salads29/08/2019, By CManserThis is the best Rooibos tea I've ever tasted. Gives me even more ease of mind knowing that it's organic and contains no microplastics.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.