- Loose leaf organic green tea blend
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Ideal for brewing your own kombucha at home
- Can be used as part of your Theonista homebrew kit
- Can also be used to make green tea
- Primarily created for brewing kombucha, but can also be used to make tea.
- Ensure that your ingredients are evenly mixed before brewing.
- Use the blend as is, or combine with other blends to taste.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Use within a year of opening.
- Organic Green Tea
Country of Origin:
- Sourced in Thailand. Blended in South Africa
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product13/12/2020, By BILLIONAIRE QUEEN ROCHI have used another brand before but due to Availability issues Had to change to Theonista. I unfortunately found that my batch had way too many little sticks in them. I do hope that it was just a batch issue11/07/2020, By KarinI have used another brand before but due to Availability issues Had to change to Theonista. I unfortunately found that my batch had way too many little sticks in them. I do hope that it was just a batch issue. I will give it a try again. I always order only organic green tea and there are not that many options out there anymore.05/07/2020, By RuanGood quality green tea makes a potent cup full of green goodness08/06/2020, By EmilyGood strong flavor. Lovely minimal packaging as well!07/05/2020, By RyanLove this green tea01/05/2020, By AnnaLove all their loose leaf teas03/12/2019, By RowenaThe only green tea I buy28/08/2019, By RowenaI love this tea. I had never used loose leaf green tea before and now I will never use tea in tea bags again. By far the best green tea I have ever had. The flavour is gentle but I can feel the effects as I'm drinking the tea. Fantastic!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.