- Loose leaf organic chamomile tea
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Ideal for brewing your own kombucha at home
- Can be used as part of your Theonista homebrew kit
- Can also be used to make herbal tea
- Primarily created for brewing kombucha, but can also be used to make tea.
- Ensure that your ingredients are evenly mixed before brewing.
- Use the blend as is, or combine with other blends to taste.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Use within a year of opening.
- Organic Chamomile Flowers
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product09/12/2020, By TanyaAbsolutely love this tea. Lovely aroma and calming effect.04/12/2020, By RaineGreat product that helps you doze off. Love the aroma23/11/2020, By VA great cuppa before bed!30/09/2020, By MarieI buy this time after time. Best taste and quality camomile I can find.05/09/2020, By KellyLoose tea is a great way to reduce waste. Cut out all those unnecessary little tea bags and sip on this delicious tea before bed. A clean body and an empty conscious makes for such a peaceful sleep.20/06/2020, By LizelMy favourite bedtime tea, helps me to feel relaxed when I wake up in the morning02/06/2020, By YolandiLovely sweet flavour. It is my favourite bedtime drink for a restful sleep.07/05/2020, By ElderAdore this chamomile tea01/05/2020, By AshSuperior chamomile tea.28/10/2019, By DineshreeI've been using chamomile tea bags until now and I must admit this tea is just amazing. I use less that is advised but it brews well and is really strong. The tea does have the distinct mild bitterness to it but you certainly feel relaxed after sipping on a cup of this tea.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.