Top benefits of kombucha:
- The “original energy drink”; improves your overall energy levels naturally
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Packed with enzymes that help to boost your metabolism
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves digestive health
- Promotes detoxification & healthy liver function
- A rich source of B vitamins, promoting healthy skin, hair & nails
- Tasty and so refreshing!
A note on sugar: Although kombucha is made with sugar, it is still a much healthier, low-sugar alternative to ordinary sodas and commercial fruit juices. The sugar is added to the mix to feed the Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria & Yeast (SCOBY); during the fermentation process the sugar is “digested” by the SCOBY and only a trace of sugar remains in the finished batch. The longer the fermentation process is, the less sugar there will be. Theonista Kombucha is made with raw, unrefined evaporated cane juice.
- Bottled in BPA-free plastic; please reuse, repurpose or recycle.
- Keep refrigerated; best served chilled.
Note that small clumps or sediment may form in your raw, living kombucha; this is normal. You can strain your kombucha if you prefer a smoother drink, or give the bottle a gentle shake to mix it up (just be careful when opening a shaken bottle)!
Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its potency we wouldn’t recommend it for pregnant women, or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha; it is suggested that 250-500ml per day is a good amount.
Theonista raw kombucha (filtered water, organic yerba mate, non-GMO unbleached evaporated cane sugar, active cultures), fresh pressed ginger. Absolutely no added colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Please Note: Theonista Kombucha is brewed in a facility where peanuts & tree nuts may be present.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.