Benefits of kombucha:
- The “original energy drink”; improves your overall energy levels naturally
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Packed with enzymes that help to boost your metabolism
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves digestive health
- Promotes detoxification and healthy liver function
- A rich source of B vitamins, promoting healthy skin, hair & nails
- For those who have overindulged, it is said Kombucha makes an excellent hangover cure
- Most of the sugar used to make kombucha is consumed during the fermentation process, still making it a much healthier refreshment option when compared to your usual sodas and fizzy drinks
- Top quality tea and botanical blends and all flavouring comes from pure fruit & root extracts without added sugar, preservatives, colourants
Theonista kombucha is raw and additive-free, preservative free, flavourant-free and colourant-free. Organic, local, and seasonal sourcing.
100% recyclable PET bottles are not only foodgrade but also certified BPA and phthalate free.
100% food waste is composted, 100% of kombucha boxes are reused/repurposed.
Please note that small clumps or sediment may form in your raw, living kombucha; this is normal. You can strain your kombucha if you prefer a smoother drink, or give the bottle a gentle shake to mix it up (just be careful when opening a shaken bottle)!
Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its potency we wouldn’t recommend it for pregnant women, or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha; it is suggested that 250-500ml per day is a good amount.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product21/12/2017, By SandyRidiculously good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.