- Rich in the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Red Rice
- Contains long grain Brown Rice - packed in dietary fibre and heart supporting
- May enhance your immune system
- Packed with essential minerals like Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium and Zinc
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Naturally gluten free
- Palm Oil free
- GMO free
- Organic certified by Kiwa BCS Öko-Garantie
- Halaal approved by Muslim Judicial Council Halaal Trust
- Dairy free
- No sulphites or artificial additives and preservatives
- Comes in recyclable and plastic free packaging
- Soaking this combo for around 2 hours in cold water prior to cooking separates the grains and allows for a more fluffy, less sticky rice.
- Soaking grains removes phytic acid - phytic acid prevents your body from fully absorbing the nutrients in rice.
- Cook by bringing to a boil and reducing heat for 20 minutes then enjoy.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know?
- Soaking rice grains removes Phytic Acid - which can prevent your body from fully absorbing the nutrients in rice.
- Nett Weight: 750g
- Organic Long Grain Brown Rice 70%, Organic Red Rice 30%.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 777
- Protein (g): 7.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 55
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.7
- Total Fat (g): 4.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 6.6
- Sodium (mg): 22.4
- Recyclable glass jar with metal lid, vinyl label and plastic free packaging
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.