- Can promote your gut health
- Helps to reduce your cholesterol levels
- A source of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents
- Contains Brown Lentils - a protein-rich source of prebiotics
- Packed with essential minerals like Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium and Zinc
- With Vitamin B1, B2 and B6
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Naturally gluten free
- Palm Oil free
- GMO free
- No sulphites or artificial additives and preservatives
- Organic certified by Kiwa BCS Öko-Garantie
- Halaal approved by Muslim Judicial Council Halaal Trust
- Dairy free
- Comes in recyclable and plastic free packaging
- Soaking this combo for around 2 hours in cold water prior to cooking separates the grains and allows for a more fluffy, less sticky rice.
- Soaking grains removes phytic acid - phytic acid prevents your body from fully absorbing the nutrients in rice.
- Cook by bringing to a boil and reducing heat for 20 to 25 minutes then enjoy.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? Soaking rice grains removes Phytic Acid - which can prevent your body from fully absorbing the nutrients in rice.
- Nett Weight: 800g
- Organic Red Rice 31%, Organic Long Grain Brown Rice 44%, Organic Brown Lentils 25%.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 871.32
- Protein (g): 11.54
- Carbohydrate (g): 57.21
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.03
- Total Fat (g): 3.6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7.9
- Sodium (mg): 22.25
- Recyclable glass jar with metal lid, vinyl label and plastic free packaging
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.