- Covers everything you need to know about vegan diet
- 80 different, delicious and nutritious recipes
- Sumptuous smoothie recipes
- Tasty, traditional South African favourites
- Delectable fine dining dishes
- Covers both sweets, and savouries
- Packed with inspirational photographs
- Thoughtful gift for anyone interested in plant-based nutrition
About The Author:
- Leozette Roode is a consultant for Humane Society International, blogger, recipe developer and marketer for Green Monday. She regularly does cooking demonstrations and corporate cooking sessions at Ginger & Lime Food Studio and also appears regularly on Afternoon Expresso. Follow her blog for new vegan ideas and news.
- ISBN: 978-0-7981-7710-8
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 192
- Publisher: Human & Rousseau
Country of Origin:
- Published, Printed and Bound in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product11/09/2019, By SaraFinally ! A vegan recipe book for us! So nice that all the ingredients listed can actually be bought in SA. I've already tried a few recipes and they were so tasty that I now have a a fellow vegan friend coming round once a week to swap with me cooking for him, for guitar lessons from him. lol. Win win all round. Recipes are easy, pretty quick and very nutritious.22/07/2019, By TanyaI try to keep a gluten-free, nut-free, vegan diet, and I really struggle to find appropriate recipes! This book has plenty for me, and also provides more info on having a vegan diet.
I've noticed that she also tries to use fresh food rather than tinned/packaged products for example which is also amazing!02/07/2019, By EvlynSo heĺpful having recipes with local ingredients.
Lots of great meal ideas26/06/2019, By LANEYVERY GOOD
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.